MRJ21 SystemThe system is a factory pre-terminated and tested solution with a high density connector at its core. This high density connector can support 6 x Gigabit channels in a much reduced footprint compared to a standard RJ45 system with multiple single cables.
Importantly, the MRJ21 system is fully compliant to TIA/EI942 and EN 50173-5. Both standards are specifically related to Data Centres. The MRJ21 connector provides is a true End-to-End solution which is also utilised by the main LAN Electronic manufacturers as well. The current list of suppliers can be found on the shown address.
How it works
- Cables are pre-terminated in the factory to the correct length with high-density connectivity
- Place or pull the cables into pathways
- Plug in the MRJ21 connectors and finish links with patch cords as necessary
- MRJ21 can be directly plugged to end equipment with high-density interfaces
- MRJ21 save rack space and floor space
- High-density cabling saves pathway space with improved airflow compared to traditional cable bundles
- Fully supports VoIP, Gigabit Ethernet, POE, and other applications
- Pre-terminated, factory tested allows lower TCO
- Reduce the migration and maintenance time
- Improves airflow and cooling concepts
- End to end MRJ21 systems consume less energy than RJ-45 systems