The last 20 years have shown constant and rapid evolution in networking data rate and systems bandwidth. This means that UTP owners in particular are always having to recable with each technology change and therefore make further investment.
For enterprise networks with high speed requirements and long lifetime expectations, Tyco Electronics offers 2 premium High Performance AMP NETCONNECT systems. Both offer Class F and Class FA performance and great flexibility and scalability.
Shielded systems in general and especially AMP CO with its extremely versatile concept are capable of expanding lifetime easily up to 15 years with comfortable safety margins. With our new inserts for the AMP CO Plus systems as well with our brand new AMP-TWIST-7AS system we are even able to exceed the highest demand: Class FA. The current discussion on 10 Gigabit Ethernet and even new high speed services such as 40 Gigabit Ethernet show the advantage of shielded high speed copper cabling systems.
- Class F/Cat 7 and Class FA/Cat 7A
- Up to triple bandwidth compared to common systems
- Very high EMC performance
- No ANEXT issues or background noise influence
- Cost efficient cable sharing with up to 4 devices over one cable
- Meets all global standards such as ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-x, 50174-x, TIA/EIA 568 standards
- Supports all current services like: 10 and 1 Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet, Analogue telephony, ISDN, CATV, V24
- 25 years global warranty
- Fits all major faceplates and installation environments