High Fiber Count Platform
Purpose designed to support patching in high fiber count data center applications, the High Fiber Count Platform delivers a complete solution to the challenges of high-density fiber management.
In the race for density, many alternative products have led users up a dead end when it comes to operating efficiency over the life of a data center. By promoting the numbers of ports per rack unit, but neglecting to follow through on the design from a usability perspective, many fiber patching solutions become unusable over time. Whilst promising much ‘out of the box’, moves adds and changes and built- in design problems lead to a decay in the neatness of the fiber patching fields. Even worse, some patching solutions are virtually unusable from day one if fully populated with fiber patch cords.
At the heart of the High Fiber Count Platform are two innovative product concepts: the Q-Frame fiber patching frame and the Q3000 fiber panel, complemented by the field-proven FiberGuide® overhead raceway system.
Users achieve long-term efficiencies delivered through a "whole system" approach to fiber management encompassing a 19”-inch frame and the overhead fiber routing.
The High Fiber Count platform from TE Connectivity includes fiber management features that go beyond the traditional fiber frame and that deliver a managed density solution that goes well beyond day one installation – all with standards- based fiber cables.
| || || |
|The High Fiber Count Platform|
- Max capacity of a loaded Q-Frame is 3072 ports (8x8x48)
- Built-in jumper storage allows use of a single jumper cord length to connect any port within a single frame
- Single base chassis is used for all applications - simplifies configuration / ordering options
- Supports interconnect and cross-connect applications
- Provides bend radius protection, physical protection, and segregation of fiber patch cords and cables
- Speed of installation
- LSZH compliance