A captivating combination of logic and intelligenceThe AMPTRAC Connectivity Management System turns new or existing cabling systems and theirconnected devices into intelligent networks, enabling you to track and document all moves, adds and changes to your network from a centralised location in real-time.
This fully automated system optimises asset utilisation, maintains accurate documentation and helps prevent costly errors. AMPTRAC provides the link that integrates network management and physical layer management -
revolutionising the way networks are controlled and documented.
- Real-Time Monitoring - automates the process of discovering, documenting, monitoring, and managing the physical network's connections and its devices
- Integrated Management System of Network, Connectivity and Facility Data - provides data base information in easy to use views of connectivity traces, graphic floor plans, graphic telecommunications closet, and data stores all linked together for easy navigation.
- Self-Discover Patching & Automatic Re-synchronization - discovers all AMPTRAC port connectivity
- Automatically Updates the Database - reports authorized or unauthorized changes in real time.
- Automated Work Order Process - provides a greatly automated work order system, to be shared by the Help Desk, Network/Telecom managers and technicians. It is the simplest and most intelligent system available. Each user works from a simple user interface, unique to their task.
- AutoRouting Work Order Planning - system automatically generates suggested connectivity, and a step-by-step work order and schedule, which can be accepted or revised by the user.
- Security Features with Alerts - distinguishes between unauthorized and authorized changes and network access and sends out text messages via e-mail to designated individuals.
- Detailed Reports - provides in excess of 60 pre-established reports on cable, switch and asset utilization.
- Cabling Networks Supported - AMPTRAC is available for copper cabling systems and fiber cabling systems
BenefitsIncreased Productivity/Reduced Operating Costs
- Decreased Troubleshooting Time
- Automated Network Maintenance Processes
- Valuable Management Reports
- Reduction in Unscheduled Downtime
- Decreased Response Times
- Prevention of Errors
- Improved Network Management Control
- Tracking of Connections in Real Time
- Identification of Unauthorized Changes
- Maintaining Audit Logs
- Generating Alarms or Alerts upon Connectivity Changes
- Provides Assistance in Complying to Government Regulations
- Improved Network Utilization
- Improved Return on Investment
- Fully-integrated Sensor Contacts in Patch Panels
- Newly Released Analyzer using Latest Technology