Raceway System - LIGHTRAX
The Lightrax fiber optic raceway system is a fully enclosed ducting system that segregates, routes, and protects fiber optic cables and jumpers from the point of building entry to the fiber termination and distribution equipment.
The separation from twisted pair and coax cables and the convenient lay-in design provide for easy tracing and access as well as protection from being snagged, crimped, or overly stressed. Straight channels and curved fittings are specifically designed to prevent fibers from exceeding the minimum bend radius requirement. The system's modular design and extensive mounting kit selection enable the project engineer to meet cable capacity requirements and future expansion needs using existing superstructure, cable racking, and/or equipment racking. The flexibility and simplicity of the Lightrax system ensure cost effective installations for new or existing cable routes in central offices, CEVs, headends, remote offices, data centers, and wiring closets. The Lightrax elements are also used in active street cabinets. The singlemode yellow colored plastic parts are made of PC/ABS (a low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) material).
- The Lightrax fiber raceway system facilitates the management of internal optical fiber cabling
- The system is designed for use in areas such as telecom, central office environments, data center e.g. in SANs (Storage Area Network)
- Protects, segregates and routes fibers
- Modular design and assembly
- Easy installation and re-entry
- Fittings available in PVC and LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) material