Copper Cabling - MRJ21
The MRJ21 connector system is a high-density, high performance, pre-terminated and modular copper cabling system.
It has been designed to support any plug and play environment and to meet the need for agility, availability and efficiency in today’s modern data center.
The system comprises trunks, panels and cassettes (based on TE's "Quick-Fit" aperture as used in the Universal Connectivity Platform (UCP)) and is available in both 1Gb/s and 10Gb/s versions.
Pre-terminated systems provide the user with a higher-density cabling infrastructure - typically up to 37% less than traditional twisted-pair systems.
A lower cable volume in the data center reduces containment costs and presents less of an obstruction to the airflow to and from the servers and switches - all of which impacts positively on both CAPEX and OPEX. In addition it allows the server and switch specific designs, with minimal wasted space in the data center and maximum rack efficiency.
How it works
Key Facts MRJ21
- Fully supports VoIP, Gigabit or 10 Gigabit Ethernet, POE, and other applications
- High density, high performance 1Gb/s & 10Gb/s
- Pre-terminated, factory tested, lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Reduces migration and maintenance time
- Improves airflow and cooling concepts
- Comprises trunks, panels and UCP footprint cassettes