AMP ACT V
"Designing Data Center Infrastructures"
Data Centers and/or Server Rooms are becoming today the heart of all IT Services in big companies, financial and public organisations. Because of this extreme high importance, the design of Data Centers need to be done very professional and with a clear strategy from the beginning.
This one day course provides an overview over the complex Data Center Structure and the corresponding subsystems.
A special focus of this training is to understand the interaction between all subsystems, and here especially the interaction of the Cabling Infrastructure and it's impact to all other systems. This approach leads finally to guidelines for professional and state of the art Data Center Infrastructure Designs.
The training is covering the following topics:
- Building and Facility requirements
- Air Conditioning & Cooling and Power supplies
- Raised Floors
- Earthing & Bonding
- Racks & their Locations
- Cabling and Application Trends (including 40/100 Gb/s)
- Data Center Standards
- Twisted Pair (Copper) & Fiber Design considerations
- Pre-Terminated (Data Center optimized) Cabling Solutions
- Cable Routing & Management
- Identification, Documentation & Management
- Data Center Cabling Designs
- Green IT
For more information, please contact your nex AMP NETCONNECT Sales Office