Fiber to the Desk
Even in case of a complete fiber solution up to the desktop (FttD), AMP NETCONNECT has the perfect solution for you. The combination of high quality Fiber Optic Cables and the most innovative termination and installation technolgies on the market provides real professional solutions. Especiall the LightCrimp Plus connectors provide 100% reliable terminations even in telecommunications outlets, where space is very limited and where fusion splices cannot applied.
For FttD architectures the CNA concept is the preferred design - however, it can de done in two ways:
- Splice through
- Passive distribution
For both designs we offer a range of products which will satisfy all your needs. In addition, every system we produce is designed to work as a complete end-to-end infrastructure (all system components are tested together to ensure customers a superior performance every time). All parts of the system are designed and manufactured in own facilities all over the world. Furthermore we are able to offer all common cable sheaths and design such as LSZH, Riser, Plenum and environmental specific cables.
- OM1, OM2 or OM3 (62,5, 50µm) System
- Meets all global standards such as ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-x, 50174-x, TIA/EIA 568 standards
- Supports all current services such as: 100 Mbit/s, 1 Gigabit Ethernet, and 10 Gb/s Ethernet
- In LSZH, Plenum and Riser design
- 25 Years System Performance Warranty
- Fits all major faceplates and installation environments
How it works
- Cables will be installed and routed.
- The innovative LighCrimp tool set is an all-round solution for termination and preparation of the cable.
- The connector termination process is straightforward and is one of the fastest in the market.
- After fiber preparation, the fiber will be positioned in the connector. The hand tool terminates the fiber to the connector in one single motion. Total installation time takes approx. 1-2 minutes.