The AMP NETCONNECT solution for Campus Backbones has been designed as an economical high-speed fiber solution for enterprise networks and campus environments. The system fulfils the standards, requirements and functions which are necessary for all common services. Our innovative quick termination technologies such as LightCrimp Plus and RECORDsplice assure highest quality installations and long-term stable performance.
OS2 Singlemode or OM3 Multimode is preferred for large campus installations, point-to-point installations and any other situation, where distance and high-speed service are key issues. All our systems are designed and tested as complete end-to-end infrastructures to ensure highest performance every time. All parts of the system are designed and manufactured in our own facilities around the world. We can offer all common tight buffered and loose tube cable types as well as customized designs for specific applications and environments.
Furthermore, due to our telecom experience we can also provide MAN/WAN solutions.
- OS2 (9µm Singlemode) or OM3 (50µ Multimode) System
- Suitable for campus installations
- Supports WDM and CWDM use
- Meets all global standards such as ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-x, 50174-x, TIA/EIA 568 standards
- Supports all current services such as: 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet as well as 40 and 100 Gb/s
- 25 years global warranty
- Suitable for MAN and WAN
How it works
- Cables are installed and routed.
- Then they are prepared and either terminated using our innovative LightCrimp Plus connector or spliced with our RECORDsplice technology.
- Both termination processes are straightforward and among the fastest in the market: after preparation of the fiber it is positioned in the connector or splice. These tool sets terminate the fiber with the connector or splice in one motion resulting in a total installation time of approximately 1-2 minutes.