AMP NETCONNECT solutions for building backbones have been designed as a high performance fiber solution for enterprise networks which can be installed very fast and economically. These systems comply with all relevant international standards like ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173 and TIA/EIA 568 and supports therefore any kind of service requirements. The innovative LightCrimp and LightCrimp Plus termination technologies guarantee long-term reliable installations and therefore stability for your network operations.
As OM3 is preferred for backbones and modern Data Centers, we are although able to offer a pre terminated MPO solution to fulfill requirements of fastest implementation time and flexibility. This allows a modular design and "Plug and GO" without any termination on side. The 12 to 72 fiber design easy upgraded and future proof design.
In addition, every system we produce is designed to work as a complete end-to-end infrastructure (all system components are tested together to ensure customers a premium performance every time). All parts of the system are designed and manufactured in own facilities all over the world. Furthermore we are able to offer all common cable sheaths and designs such as LSZH, Riser, Plenum and environmental specific cables.
- OM2/OM3/OM3 Plus (50µm) System laser optimized
- Suitable for Office, FTTD, small backbones and harsh environments
- Meets all global standards such as ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-x, 50174-x, TIA/EIA 568 standards
- Supports all current services such as: 100 Mbit/s, 1 Gigabit Ethernet, and 10 Gb/s Ethernet
- 25 years global warranty
- Fits all major faceplates and installation environments
- In case of MPO, all cables are pre-terminated and will simply be plugged into break-out cassettes after installation - done!
How it works
- Cables will be installed and routed.
- The innovative LighCrimp Technology is an all-round solution for termination and preparation of the cable.
- The cables are prepared by the tool.
- The connector termination process is straightforward and is one of the fastest in the market.
- After fiber preparation, the fiber will be positioned in the connector. The hand tool terminates the fiber to the connector in one single motion. Total installation time takes approx. 1-2 minutes.