Office Networks Managed Connectivity Data Center 10 Gb/s Secure Products Zone Cabling Industrial Ethernet Residential Cabling Warranty Program Training Program More Products
Home > Solutions & Services > Office Networks > Commercial Enterprise Copper Cabling > Class D/Cat 5
Class D/Cat 5The AMP NETCONNECT Class D/Cat. 5E solution has been designed as an economical entry level copper solution for enterprise networks. The system fulfils and exceeds all standards requirements and functions with allows all common services. An innovative tool set and other accessories fulfil the needs and requirements of different parties.
- Class D/Cat 5E
- Available as Shielded (FTP) or Un-shiedled (UTP) Systems
- Suitable for Office, SoHo and harsh environments
- Meets and exceeds all global standards such as ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-x, 50174-x, TIA/EIA 568 standards
- Supports all current services such as: 1 Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet, Analogue telephony, ISDN, V24
- 25 years global warranty
- Fits all major faceplates and installation environments
- Fastest and most reliable installation based on the unique AMP NETCONNECT SL Tool
How it works
- Cables will be installed and routed.
- The innovative SL is an all-round tool for termination and preparation of the cable.
- The cables are prepared by the tool.
- The jack termination process is straightforward and is one of the fastest in the market. The tool contains a special blade for cutting PiMF cables. This requires about the same time as for UTP jacks.
- After dressing the wires into the tool lacing fixture, the two connector parts are located into the tool, and in one motion the pairs are terminated and cut. Total Installation time takes approximately 1-2 minutes.