AMPTRAC ICM Software
The Infrastructure Configuration Manager (ICM) software has been primarily designed for customers of AMP NETCONNECT products, as it functions in tandem with AMPTRAC hardware as part o fthe TE Managed Connectivity solution. The software is designed to explore, discover and map the connectivities of the customer network. It is further designed to simplify the process of all future moves, adds and changes (MACs) made by end users. The software allows simultaneous access by a spectrum of department representatives; these include help desk, planning, network administration, supervision and technicians.
The Infrastructure Configuration Manager creates an automated, accurate, real-time physical layer management system. This combined system can respond immediately to changes in connectivity and intelligently records your cabling system and its devices with accurate documentation. You reduce costs by eliminating time consuming manual work order processes. You also maximize your existing network investment by identifying under-utilized assets.
ICM software is ideally suited to customers with complex data/telecom networks and critical applications. Examples include financial institutions, insurance providers, data centers, high security government facilities, military defense facilities, airports, medical centers, universities and corporate headquarters. These customers and clients share the difficult management of complicated networks, requiring accurate record-keeping, high security, and frequent MACs. The simplification of the work order process also provides valuable benefits to client networks of any size, from small to enterprise networks.
- Fully automated documentation system
- Fully configurable user interface
- Multiple views and colour schemes
- Full support for 3rd party software via API
- Real time monitoring
- Automatic database update on changes
- Self-discovers patch cords
- Event logs and data base reports
- Programmable alerts
- Automated work order processing
- Auto-discovers IP devices
- Automatic re-synchronization on power outages
- User management
- Supports ITIL best practices
- ISO 20000 and BS 15000 compliant
- CSV data import
- Easy to use and intuitive menu structure
- Upgradeable to iPLM incl. API and SDK