AMP NETCONNECT - Industrial Ethernet
Environmentally protected up to IP 67 !
Industrial Automation Equipment is using more and more Ethernet as a common transmission protocol. For this reason, Structured Cabling Systems need to be expanded from the classical office environment into factories and manufacturing locations. These new applications are adding requirements with regard to protection against dust, dirt and humidity. Classical office cabling solutions come up with IP20 requirements, whereas in industrial applications you will need an IP 44 or IP 67 protection class.
AMP NETCONNECT provides You the solution, on which you can rely even in such harsh environments:
- EtherSeal Field Installable Connectors (Var.10)
- ODVA Connectors (Var.1)
- Other Field Installable Connectors (Var. 14)
- Industrial Ethernet Cable (Oil & UV protected)
- Industrial Outlets (IP 44 and IP 67)
- Industrial Patchcords
- DIN rail adapters for RJ45 Jack installations in industrial cabinets
- Industrial Ethernet Switches and Media Convertes for DIN rail installations.
For more information, please download the following pdf catalogs:
or contact your next AMP NETCONNECT Sales Office.